You are invited to
participate in our
Spence Field- Farmers Press Lounge
290 G - Harper Blvd
Moultrie, Georgia 31788
WE ARE NOW USING AN ELECTRONIC SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!
What does this mean? This means that you will now log in to our website at www.myconsignmentsale.com/kountrykid
to join as a consignor. You will also enter all of the information for your tags, print your tags etc. at this same site.
TAGGING: YOU CAN USE A TAGGING GUN IF YOU WISH. THey Are Very Inexpensive and cut the time in half when tagging items.
What are the benefits of the new electronic system?
- You will be able to type in your tag information instead of hand writing each card. This new process is MUCH faster and easier. HOWEVER, we have decided that we WILL accept handwritten cards if you are unable to enter them online. We STRONGLY recommend the online system and firmly believe that you will LOVE it! You will still need to REGISTER for the upcoming sale online even if you handwrite your tickets- Also, you will NOT receive your handwritten cards back and there will be only limited information about your items on the sale forms you receive back on Saturday.
- During the sale, you will be able to log in each evening and see how much you have sold and which items have sold.
- You will be able to sign up for work shifts, print flyers etc. on the website.
- If you have duplicate items (example 4 pair of Levi Jeans, size 2 for $5 each), you can enter 4 in the quantity and the system will automatically print out 4 tags for you.
- You will be able to print out an inventory report after you finish entering your items.
- Your unsold items will still be in the system for the next season, you will NOT have to re-enter them next time.
- We are now accepting credit and debit cards!!! Yaaaah!!!!!!!
- You are going to LOVE this system- Don’t be intimidated! It’s awesome! We had LOTS of positive feedback at the last sale.
Things you should know
- If you have consigned with us before, you will use the you will already be in our system.
- Your password will be the last 4 digits of the phone number that you provided for us. Please feel free to contact me if you need help or cannot find or remember your sales code. If you changed your password at the last sale, I will not have that information. If you cannot remember it, then you will need to use the FORGOT PASSWORD option.
- Once you log in and register, you will be able to change your password if you want to.
- If you wish to sell an item at the discounted half price rate on Saturday, then you will check the DISCOUNT box when you enter the item. It will only be discounted on Sunday.
- VERY IMPORTANT- It is MUCH easier if you sort your items by size and gender BEFORE you start to enter them into the online system. The system will keep the same size and Category so if you will sort first, then you will not have to change those options until you move on to another size or Category. Please leave your items separated by size and gender for drop off.
- You will need 60-65 lb. white cardstock paper only for your tags. I have asked Walmart to stock this paper for the upcoming sale. It is less than $4 for a pack of 80 sheets. You will be able to print 6 tags per sheet. Each tag will have a bar code printed on it that will be scanned at checkout. EACH BARCODE IS SPECIFIC TO A PARTICULAR ITEM. YOU CANNOT USE THAT CARD FOR A DIFFERENT ITEM. If you are unable to find any cardstock paper, please contact me. I will try to have some extra on hand.
- You will be able to enter your inventory anytime and print it out later or at a different location.
- We will not be using the DONATE option on the item entry page. If you wish to donate your items, you will either have to donate ALL of your items OR separate them yourself at pickup and tell us which ones to donate. We will not have time to look at each item at take down to separate those items out. If you wish to donate all of your items, please let us know at drop off.
- We are asking that you pin the tags on your clothes with safety pins fromnow on (instead of the straight pins) or you can usetagginggun.
- It is mandatory that you activate any old inventory that you will be bringing to this upcoming sale. To do this you will go into items and select unavilaible items, hit search. Your unsold items will appear.Next select the availiable box to add them to your inventory. Then update page.
To Get Started
Please print this out for reference
- Read over the INSTRUCTIONS and GETTING STARTED information on the website.
- Log into the website and join for the upcoming sale.
- When you log in this time, choose the CONSIGNOR HOME PAGE option and log in again
- Click on list items.
- Enter your information for each item
- When you are ready, print tags on 60-65 lb. white cardstock paper only and attach them properly to the items (see INSTRUCTIONS on the website or below if you need more information on this). Again, each tag is specific to a particular item and is NOT interchangeable.
- Print your inventory report (for yourself only).
- Sign up for a work schedule if you are interested. Consignors that consign at least 20 items AND work 4 hours during the week will get
They will also get to shop first before anyone else and they will receive a 25% off coupon to be used on one item. Please note that the work shifts are in 2 hour increments so you MUST choose 2 shifts to get the 4 hours required one being the breakdown of the sale.
All Volunteers are asked to help break down the sale. Also be sure that the work times you choose do not overlap.
DATES TO REMEMBER
Dropoff:Tue, November 6, 2018 - 04:30 PM to 07:00 PM
Drop Off day 2:Wed, November 7, 2018 - 05:30 PM to 06:30 PM
Consignor Presale:Thu, November 8, 2018 - 05:30 PM to 07:30 PM
1st Sale Date:Fri, November 9, 2018 - 12:00 PM to 07:00 PM
2nd Sale Date:Sat, November 10, 2018 - 03:00 AM to 05:00 PM
3rd Sale Date:Sun, November 11, 2018 - 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
half price:Sun, November 11, 2018 - 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Pickup:Mon, November 12, 2018 - 04:30 PM to 06:00 PM
***NO CHECKS ONLY CASH AND CREDIT CARDS***
Items to be accepted: Children's gently worn FALL AND WINTER only clothing items, size NB to 14-16- Baby clothing and items such as walkers, bouncers, exersaucers, high chairs, etc, children's furniture and equipment, playsets, ride-on toys, videos, video games and systems (no VHS tapes please), toys (without small parts), books (securely bundled together), children's shoes (must be in large ziploc bags). NO socks or underwear please. Everything you consign should look like NEW. Outdated items will not be accepted. We will also not accept outdated carseats (PLEASE CHECK THE DATE ON THE BOTTOM OF YOUR CARSEAT BEFORE YOU BRING IT)
NOW ACCEPTING MEN AND WOMENS CLOTHES, TOO!
PLEASE PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO YOUR GARMENTS AND DON'T BRING ANYTHING WITH STAINS/BROKEN ZIPPERS, ETC. WE WILL BE CLOSELY CHECKING EACH ITEM FOR STAINS. PLEASE INSPECT YOUR ITEMS AT HOME BEFORE YOU TAG THEM. There's nothing worse than getting home with a purchase and finding a stain on it. Please be considerate of your other consignors and DOUBLE CHECK!!!
TAGGING INSTRUCTIONS- VERY IMPORTANT
All items/outfits must be clean, ironed, stain free and hung on appropriate size hangers (which you will NOT get back). Two piece outfits must be hung together if that is how you want it sold and a rubber band placed around any hangers that are complete outfits to sell together. The open end of the hanger should be on the left, like a backwards C. The tag should be pinned on the right side of the garment (if you are looking at the garment.) They must also be pinned with safety pins, otherwise you run a huge risk of your items being separated and we have NO way of matching the right pieces back together (please think how many people will be going thru these items and how easy it will be for items to fall down). Pants must be safety pinned to the hanger as well and NOT draped over the hanger. All shoes must be in large ziploc bags with the tag INSIDE the bag. Small pieces for toys must be in sealed bags and securely taped (with CLEAR PACKING TAPE ONLY) to the toy so that it cannot be removed by a child (Scotch tape is NOT strong enough). If you bring a large item, please put your sales code on the bottom of the item with a marker and also tape a tag to the top. Please use SAFETY PINS only to attach the tags to clothing.
Clothing MUST be separated by size and gender (for example: all boy's size 2 together, all girls size 4 together). Failure to do so will result in a $10.00 “encouragement fee.”
Please price your items accordingly: You will make 70% of the sales price, less a $10.00 participation fee
(taken out of your earning).
ALL ITEMS AND CHECKS MUST BE PICKED UP ON Monday, November 12TH FROM 3:00 P.M.-5:30 P.M.
Any items not picked up during this time will be donated to a local charity, so PLEASE mark your calendars. NO exceptions.
We are not responsible for fire, theft, accident or damages. NO refunds or exchanges.
If you have questions,
you can reach
Amanda Roberts at