Items you need:
- Access to the internet with printer
- (If you are without, please contact us.)
- Wire hangers are strongly encouraged, but not a must.
- 60-65# white cardstock, A MUST
- Clear packing tape
- Pins (to pin your tags onto your clothing)OR a tagging gun (highly recommended!)
- Strong safety pins (large-extra large/jumbo) to hang your pants to the hangers
- Clear Ziploc bags (gallon size is most popular)
- Extra note cards (for items with multiple pieces)
- A Sharpie
- Register as a consignor (Click on “LOGIN” on the menu on the left. You will be redirected to the electronic consignment manager. Once there, click on "Join" on the left-hand side of the page.)
- Sort inventory (clothing by gender then size)
- Sort inventory (non-clothing by gender and age (crib, infant, toddler, preschool))
- Sort inventory (I promise this is a step that will save you LOTS of time later!)
- Enter inventory in the electronic system AFTER you have sorted!
- Print tags
- Attach tags with pins, clear tape on bags or tagging gun!
- Print out “List Items” report (found beneath the "CONSIGNOR" tab on the left-hand side of the page within the electronic consignment manager)
- Come to Receiving with your inventory, item report, and agreement during the receiving hours.
- Come shop Thursday night! It's a special night for consignor shopping only!
- Pick up your unsold items and check at Pick Up!